Update — giveaway closed.
Winner was #414 — Mary Grace. Winner chosen via Random.org
My kids started school last week –I’m not sure where the summer went! We have some traditions that we love to make going back to school special for our kids. The first is documenting the first day of school.
Last year my friend Kami introduced me to Chalkboard Bubbles and I had such a fun time documenting the first day of school with them!! I did the same thing this year- it’s so amazing how the kids change from year to year!!
Target is the place where we get the majority of our clothes, including back to school clothes. I LOVE that Target has great quality, fashionable clothes for such amazing prices. If you see my family or I on the street, the chances are about 100% that something we are wearing comes from Target.
Target’s Cherokee line is one of my favorite Target lines. We were just there last week looking at Fall coats and Hannah found this black wool Cherokee peacoat that she loved.
Here’s how YOU can win:
- “Like” Cherokee USA on Facebook. one entry.
To get extra entries:
- Leave a comment here with YOUR family’s favorite Back to School Tradition. If you don’t have one, what is one you want to try? one entry.
- Tweet this: “I want to win a $100 @Target gift card for new
@Cherokee_usa clothes! #giveaway via @jenjentrixie http://bit.ly/nDvPKt”. one entry.
- “Like” Tatertots & Jello on Facebook — where I love to feature projects and great ideas. one entry.
- “Like” Cozi on Facebook — Cozi is a FREE online calendar that helps you manage your family schedule. one entry.
And… how would you like to win $1,000???
Share your best First Day of School photo on Cherokee USA’s Facebook Page for a chance to win!
PS — I am over at the amazing 30 Days Blog— sharing some fun Stenciled Pillows today. Come over and say hi!!
Winner is Katherine at Yellow Galoshes!
Autumn not only has a degree in interior design and experience in the industry, but I LOVE her style!! She loves classic interior design, but with a MODERN twist!!
You will be amazed at the rooms she has designed. She has been featured in several magaiznes as well as one of my favorite blogs – Design Sponge. Check out this room. She took a dining room and turned it into a library. I love that she wallpapered the CEILING. Awesome!!
a full design plan: phone call, preliminary idea boards, and a
multi-page design plan complete with floor plan, elevations, an idea
board, and all links to suggested furnishings, major accessories,
suggested paint colors, and all notes the customer will need to
transform their room. (price depends on the size of the room)
20 miles of downtown salt lake), Autumn will swap out the phone call
for a one hour in-home consult, plus the idea board.}
Here’s how YOU can win:
- Head over to Autumn’s site — Design Dump. Leave a comment with which space you would want to have Autumn’s help with. one entry.
- Follow Design Dump – where you get great interior design information and inspiration. one entry.
- Share this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook or your Blog. one entry each.
**And 50% of profits in August are going to “The Food Fund” to help feed 12 million people starving in Africa.
- Head over to Sweet Floweret – what is The Name of your favorite item? one entry.
- Follow or leave a comment on the Sweet Floweret blog one entry each.
- Link up YOUR ideas. one entry for each project linked up 🙂
alt=”Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap
up party!” /></a><br />
so everyone can join in the fun!