One of my friends asked me the other day why no one in blogland complains, has a bad day or is fighting with their kids and/or husbands. I know that everyone has problems. So in the spirit of “keeping it real”. I would like to show you a glimpse of who I really am!
- I am a huge procrastinator
- I hate going to the store
- I hate cooking every night
- My husband travels a lot and I get desperate for any adult conversation
- I struggle with depression
- I am afraid of speaking in public and all social functions
- I do/say things without thinking that I regret
For example, tonight I have to go to PTA Back to School night and stand up in front of an auditorium full of people and it freaks me out.