UPDATE — # 125 — Winner is Paris Girl 24. Send me an email to claim your prize.
This post brought to you by Pier 1. All opinions are 100% mine.
It snowed here this week, but that didn’t stop me from making over my front porch and dreaming about warmer weather!
I headed over to one of my favorite stores —Pier 1 for some inspiration.
I want to do something colorful with my backyard patio.
Pier 1 is the place for bright, happy looking decor.
I wish I could take that whole store home with me!! One of the first things I noticed when I walked in was this cool Jardin De Marie Trellis/Seat. How pretty would it look with some bright cushions in my back yard?
I also love this Outdoor Swingasan Chair.
I can picture myself sitting there with a glass of lemonade.
I ended up getting a few different sizes of pretty paper lanterns.
It’s my daughter’s birthday this week and I thought they would be fun as a decoration.
And, to hang on my front porch and in my backyard this summer. I added lace and some other embellishments to them. And they have LED lights at the bottom of each lantern.
(I’ll post a tutorial on these embellished lanterns next week!)
They are so pretty all lit up!!
And guess what??
I have a fun surprise to help YOU brighten up your outdoor space!!
A $100 Pier1 Gift Card!!!
Here’s how YOU can win:
- Head over to Pier 1 and take a look around. What would you buy with the gift card? one entry.
- “Like” Pier1’s facebook page. If you already do, let me know. one entry.
- Leave Pier1 a comment on their Facebook page. one entry.
- Share this fun giveaway on Twitter with a message like “Enter to win an awesome @Pier_1_imports $100 gift giftcard at Tatertots and Jello @jenjentrixie”. one entry.
- Share this giveaway on Facebook or on your blog. one entry each.
Thank you to the fabulous Pier 1 folks for such a fun giveaway!!
Pier 1 is also planning some fun Pier 1 Tweetups — see if one is coming to an area near you!
This giveaway will run until Monday, May 2nd.
PS — It’s Friday!!! Time for the Weekend Wrap Up party. I am excited to see YOUR ideas!! The party starts at 6 pm (MST). I hope you will come join in!!