It’s Friend Makin’ Monday! Kasey from All That Is Good is asking us what our favorite things are for each of our five senses.
- I love the smell of rain on cement – there is something the smell of a summer storm.
- The smell of old books.
- Lilacs blooming.
- Baby lotion on my kids when they are fresh out of the tub.
- Sour milk – could there be anything grosser?
- My kids’ soft, soft skin.
- My puppy’s soft fur.
Hearing my family laugh.
The dishwasher after the kitchen has been cleaned up.
The sounds of kids playing (we live right behind a school so those sounds come in almost everyday)
When my kids are fighting.
- Burnt Almond cake (my in-laws used to live in San Jose, CA where there was this amazing bakery. For my birthday they would order this cake for me. Heaven on earth!
- Dark, dark chocolate
- Lemon Thick-n-Creamy Yoplait yogurt.
- Nuts on anything. (except I do like almonds)
My sweet kids.
My thoughtful husband
My yard in the Spring
Cute clothes — on sale!
- Seeing anyone mistreated.
There you have it! All 5 Senses covered: Good and the bad! Thanks Kasey (and Kelli from My Kitchen Window who came up with this week’s question)! Go on over to Kasey’s to link up and play!