- leave me a comment
- all of my followers will get an additional entry — just because I love you!
- and if you want three entries, blog or twitter about the giveaway and leave me an additional comment
- good luck!!!
- Twilight Edward figure (thanks Jeff!)
- Twilight posters
- Twilight books on the mantle
- We printed Twilight pictures off the internet and hung them around the room
- Made a centerpiece out of a big tree branch that we spray painted white
- Decorated the tree with apple die cuts (but apple ornaments would be cute too)
- Printed out pictures of the Cullen family and put them in black frames
- Used various heart decorations
- Found red and black candies and put them around the room in bowls (black licorice, red hots, hot tamale candies)
- We played the movie soundtrack while everyone came in
- Vampire Bite cupcakes
- Chocolate cupcakes with purple sprinkles
- Water bottles with Twilight labels
- Veggie tray (because the Cullens are “vegetarians”)
- Apple slices with caramel dipping sauce
- Homemade popcorn with red hots (in individual bags)
- Red licorice ropes
I’m running a little slow today. I took my two oldest kids to see the Twilight movie at midnight last night. The theater we saw it at had all 12 screens showing the movie at midnight and it was PACKED. When the main characters came onscreen the entire audience cheered and whistled. We had a fun time. I had really low expectations of the movie going in because I generally don’t like movies based on books that I have read. I have to say the movie exceeded my expectations and I ended up really enjoying it.
The kids had school this morning and were good sports to get up at 6:30 after only getting about 3 1/2 hours of sleep! SO if you enjoy a love story, a little action and some beautiful people, go see the Twilight movie.
I am in the middle of painting my office a chartreuse green. I haven’t decided if I love it or hate it. So we’ll see about that tomorrow.
One of my favorite designers is Heather Bailey. She is a very talented, creative girl. She makes everything from paper crafts and fabric to hair accessories. This year she has created the cutest retro paper pinwheels that you can download from her website and make for decorations this Holiday season.